db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Inserting values in an identity column
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 17:37:43 GMT
Christian,

Could you please file a Jira entry for this?  I am hoping there someone
in the Derby development community that has time to take up this issue
and propose and implement a solution.  It seems to me that this is a
serious hindrance to migration to Derby that would be good to resolve
sooner rather than later.

You can file it as an "Improvement"  in Jira at:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa

Thanks

Kathey