db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From scott hutinger <s-hutin...@wiu.edu>
Subject Re: [doc] Where should the DITA source files be checked in?
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2005 17:16:30 GMT
I would agree with what Andrew said on the docs/src etc.  The question
is, should it be a separate module to checkout within the trunk?  I
think the entire docs are fairly large.  I would suggest currently keep
the docs source out of the forrest build till a future date; seeing how
some problems exist for this.

My thoughts are that it might be better to have a docs module, or does
this create some problems I can't see?

scott