db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: [doc] Where should the DITA source files be checked in?
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 20:20:26 GMT
Jeff Levitt wrote:
> --- "Jean T. Anderson" <jta@bristowhill.com> wrote:
> <snip />
> When I contribute the dita files for the tools and
> utilities guide (very soon), we can start building
> html for the DITA sources now, and you could have
> Forrest build a nav for them, just like the current
> implementation.
> <snip />

I prefer to not continue building the docs with each web site update
like we do now.

It might help to separate out these doc issues:

1) Where the DITA source files should live
2) What product(s) should be built and in what format

Let's stick to issue #1 in this email thread and move #2 to another
email topic.

  -jean