db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Baube <f...@metadoc.fi>
Subject Re: Problems building DITA docs
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:15:55 GMT
As suggested by J.Levitt (his message is included below),
I have re-verified my installation.

- I unzipped the DITA-OT 1.0 distro under Derby's trunk/

- ant is 1.6.2:

	>> ant -version
	Apache Ant version 1.6.2 compiled on July 16 2004

- Paths are correct:

	>> echo $CLASSPATH
	/opt/trunk/lib/avalon-framework-cvs-20020806.jar:/opt/trunk/lib/batik.jar:/opt/trunk/lib/fop.jar:/opt/DITA-OT1.0/lib/dost1.0.jar:/opt/j2sdk1.4.2_07/jre/lib/rt.jar
	>> echo $PATH
	/usr/local/apache-ant-1.6.2/bin/:/opt/j2sdk1.4.2_07/bin/:~/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/bin/X11

- I have just today updated my Derby installation:

	>> svn update
	At revision 159582.

With all this, I am still getting the same error as before.

I also tried the DITA OT 1.0.1beta, and get the same errors.

Perhaps it is a problem somehow unique to my installation
(on Debian testing).

thank you all for the assistance,

fred baube

Quoting Jeff Levitt: