db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Levitt <de...@mylevita.com>
Subject Re: [doc] Simplified DITA instructions
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 00:02:11 GMT

> It appears that in both of these errors, the
> references to other rule
> numbers in the list had been unintentionally left
> out of
> rrefsqlj108319.dita and that the <xref>s were meant
> to be placeholders
> and did not have the correct format. Attached is a
> simple patch that
> should correct those two errors. Jeff, can you
> verify that this is the
> right thing to do? If it is I will go ahead and
> check this in.
>
> andrew

Scott, which xsl file were you using?  Were you using
the one from the toolkit or my modified one?  Because
my modified one had fixes in it that were supposed to
cause errors like this to go away.  If you were using
mine, then yes I think we should make some changes.
But if you were using the original one, that is an
error that the Toolkit will fix once they catch up to
me :)

Andrew, did you attach your patch?  I didnt see it on
the email.