db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Levitt <de...@mylevita.com>
Subject Re: [doc] single-page html?
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:12:41 GMT
Here's a timestamp you can add to html files:

 <!-- set the brief timestamp -->
<fo:block margin-top="3pc" text-align="right"
font-size="8pt" line-height="normal">
          Derby Document build: 2005-03-23T14:30PST :
</fo:block>

That's a hard coded timestamp that I added at Scott
Hutinger's suggestion to the PDF xsl file.  I don't
know how to create an automatic timestamp, but if you
figure that out, let me know.  For now, if you just
manually change the date and time in this one whenver
you are rebuilding, we can keep track of builds.  I
would suggest putting the timestamp in the
dita2fo-shell.xsl file in your toolkit.  Then, your fo
to html xsl file will pick it up when you create the
final html file.
I find it would be best placed under the Version
number on the title page.