db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Levitt <de...@mylevita.com>
Subject Re: pdf documentation on the site
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:16:48 GMT
Until Jean gets the PDF's up, I have placed the PDF's
on my own personal website at:

http://derby.mylevita.com

No zip file, because I want to update each of them
separately as I make updates to my modified xsl file.

Please email me suggestions for improving the PDF's!
Items already on my list:

- Chapter titles at top left of each page
- Table cell formatting
- Widows and orphans (when a topic title is at the
bottom of one page and the rest of the content is at
the top of the next page)
- Linking (currently some links go to blank page
BEFORE a topic target, instead of directly to the
target)