db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "TomohitoNakayama" <tomon...@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject Re: About improvement of DERBY-134
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2005 15:14:22 GMT
I have tried derbylang test suite , but could not found error which was
reported .

What I found was just difference around "lang/floattypes.sql".
I 'm not sure this is error or not yet.

Back to reported bug, the next is the test sql in my wisconsin.sql.
====================
-- Values clause is a single-row result set, so should not cause optimizer
-- to require sort.

get cursor c as
 'select * from TENKTUP1, (values 1) as t(x)
  where TENKTUP1.unique1 = t.x
  order by TENKTUP1.unique1, t.x';
close c;

values SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_GET_RUNTIMESTATISTICS();

commit;

-- Try with a join on unique column and order on non-unique column
===================
I couldn't find difference between what in your mail.

Next is svn-status of my wisconsin.sql.
===================
$ svn status -v wisconsin.sql
           157254   122528 djd          wisconsin.sql

Is this caused by versioning problem of wisconsin.sql ...?

/*

         Tomohito Nakayama
         tomoihto@rose.zero.ad.jp
         tomonaka@basil.ocn.ne.jp