db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (Derby) Thu Feb 10 06:04:36 2005
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 21:24:50 GMT

On Feb 10, 2005, at 1:14 PM, Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

> I thought it was coming from the status file on the incubator site

Ken automated a weekly emailing of our STATUS file to derby-dev (scroll
all the way down and you'll see it is in fact our STATUS file). The
items at the top are straight from the incubator page, though. I put
them there at Ken's suggestion.

> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/derby.html which is still missing
> Jeremy. And I thought committers did not have the karma to update
> that.

That definitely does need updating, and yes, I think only a mentor or
Incubator PMC member can do that.

> Are they one and the same file?

In this case, no, but perhaps our mentors were waiting for us to add
Jeremy to our STATUS file before updating the Incubator status page?

andrew