db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Re-vote for Derby docs in DITA
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2005 23:31:31 GMT
On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:01:00 -0800 (PST), Jeff Levitt
<derby@mylevita.com> wrote:
> [ ] +1: Approve DITA adoption

+1!

After my first foray into Forrest and working with (and building) the
Derby website, I am very much in favor of this, as Forrest's
performance on the hundreds of HTML files that currently constitute
our manuals leaves more than a little something to be desired.

I also find it much easier to search through single-page HTML docs for
specific items, and having clean, printable PDFs is icing on the cake,
for sure.

andrew