db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: 10.0.2.1 Release Overview
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 17:34:41 GMT
I think release information belongs with the release itself; in other
words, release notes for 10.0.2.1 should be at
http://cvs.apache.org/dist/incubator/derby/10.0.2.1/ and release notes
for each later release belong with that release.  The derby web site can
link to it and, perhaps more importantly, other sites that link to the
distribution can find what they need right there without having to
navigate back to the derby site.

I thought we had discussed this at one point in December. I'll hunt
through the email.

also, I recall that somebody actually poste release notes back in
December and there was a review round or two. I'll hunt through the email.

 -jean