db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Derby architecture/design documents
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 01:14:45 GMT
Dibyendu Majumdar wrote:

> Attached is an updated recovery.xml. Please note that when you build
> this in forrest you will get error messages about broken links. This
> is because I have inserted links to Javadoc documentation. I think
> that this is okay - when the Javadoc stuff is uploaded, the links can
> be fixed. In the meatime, I have added a warning about the broken links.

Thanks for the heads up! It's far better to point to javadoc outside the
forrest tree than to have forrest build the javadoc (gack). And, in that
case, there's often no way to avoid broken link errors.

Has there been any decision on where to put the javadoc? I apologize --
I've been inattentive to this thread.

and web site changes are live.

regards,

 -jean