db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From myrna <my...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: Updating JIRA for resolved bugs - re jira derby-95
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 04:41:48 GMT
Re derby-95 - I had offered to make a test case (modify
functionTests/jdbcapi/checkDataSource.java), but got no response. I
think there should be a test case somewhere before we close this bug.
In fact, I think that should be the general rule.

I'll look into making one - unless Shreyas wants to do it? - sometime
over the next 2 weeks. Then I'll close the bug.

Myrna