db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dibyendu Majumdar <dibye...@mazumdar.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: javadoc on the website
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 20:54:48 GMT
Kathey Marsden wrote:
>  I think it would be helpful to have links to both the published and
> internal javadoc on the Derby website.

Agree that it would be helpful. It will also allow the Internals
documentation to be cross-referenced to the Javadoc documentation.

I generated Javadoc documentation in my attempt to navigate through the
classes. I found that many of the comments had not come out properly, or
had been truncated. This is due to errors in the HTML tags in the
comments. I think that these errors would have to be fixed to make the
documentation truly available.

Regards