db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: javadoc on the website
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 16:34:40 GMT
Kathey Marsden wrote:

> I think it would be helpful to have links to both the published and
>internal javadoc on the Derby website.  I think the published javadoc
>should be available off of the manuals page and  should correspond to
>whatever version of docs we are featuring.  Ultimately it would be good
>to have the docs separated out  by version.

I agree this would be good to do, but the javadoc shouldn't be part of
the forrest web site source (too many files).

It would be easy to set up a spot for the web site to point to that
would be "outside" the forrest box proper:

    http://incubator.apache.org/derby/api

Or perhaps hang it off the dist directory? For example --

   http://cvs.apache.org/dist/incubator/derby/10.0.2.1/api

That would keep the javadoc with each release.

 -jean