db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject javadoc on the website
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 13:24:34 GMT
 I think it would be helpful to have links to both the published and
internal javadoc on the Derby website.  I think the published javadoc
should be available off of the manuals page and  should correspond to
whatever version of docs we are featuring.  Ultimately it would be good
to have the docs separated out  by version.  For the internal javadoc,
having it available for the trunk would be sufficient I think.  Perhaps
it could become part of the nightly Gump build once that is in place and
just have a pointer on the website that points there.

I think, having both sets of  javadoc available through web links will
really facilitate communications in both the user and development
community.

Thoughts? Volunteers?

Kathey