Guys,

Sorry for this but, I just wanted to let you know, our Company just released RoundTable(TM) Collaboration Environment. RoundTable is cool in how the addin's we've built run in existing applications like Eclipse and Microsoft Office and integrate those applications into the environment, keeping them connected while adding to their functionality and value. Check it out! http://www.dommoni.com. Click on the "Learn More" link on the flash video. I appologize for the spam but, I couldnt help myself! :-)

Please forward this to anyone you think might be interested.

Cheers,

Brian Abbott
http://www.dommoni.com