db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Kachalo <andrew_kach...@spymac.com>
Subject Logo proposal
Date Sun, 16 Jan 2005 22:27:11 GMT
Good day!

I'd like to join the Derby logo contest, proposing two my logos:

derby1.jpg

This logo looks like commercial the stylish, it reminds  IBM's logo by
something, but in same time remains unique.

derby2.jpg

As the databases are component of information system, the best way to show
system wich consists of components is the puzzle. And the database will be
the one peace of that puzzle. This logo seems to me more user friendly and
may express the real open-source project spirit, because it displays so
simple and in same time so complicated game. Everyone played such game when
he or she was a kid and we still solving the same task in our everydays
life.

Thank you!

====
Best Regards Andrew Kachalo
http://www.geocities.com/andrew_kachalo/

P.S. If I have used the wrong email, please redirect this letter to correct
address.