db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Derby architecture/design documents
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:39:25 GMT
Dibyendu Majumdar wrote:

>Is it possible to put this up without publishing it - so that others can
>review and comment on it?

Hi, Dibyendu,

Thanks so much for the contribution!

I'll try to get this up today, but I need to understand what you mean by
"put this up without publishing it" because making it available on the
Derby web site so others can review it is in a sense "publishing" it.

I could create a "For Review" tab on the web site and it put it under
there.
Or, you could add a <warning>Review draft! Post comments to
derby-dev@db.apache.org</warning> to the top of the page.

Please let me know what would work best.

 -jean