db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Community tab on home page
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2005 23:36:47 GMT
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

> Is it possible to get the > Community tab to be expanded on the home
> page as well as the > Derby tab? I think that would be more obvious for
> people  on how to get involved, enter bugs and find the mailing lists,
> etc. The old site had both expanded, I think. The 'built by forrest'
> image being so close to the > Community doesn't help either.

Hmmmmm ... good suggestion. And, yes, the default skin in forrest 0.5.1
expanded all sections on the menu.

Does anyone know how to do this with forrest 0.6? I'm not readily
spotting how in the forrest docs, but I'll look more closely and also
check the forrest user mail list.

By the way, the Derby site is just using the default skin with default
settings, and my guess is much could be improved. Anyone should feel
free to advise.

 -jean