db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: [WEB] Upgrade of Derby web site to forrest 0.6 tonight
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2005 01:06:41 GMT
Jean T. Anderson wrote:

> I have an error-free build of the Derby site using forrest 0.6 and
> would like to commit the changes tonight and make them visible to the
> web.

Built pages for the Derby site are checked into svn (see old history at

At some point, we should discuss if that is the best way to proceed
moving forward. In the meantime, I'll check in built changes with
multiple commits to keep the size of commit records down.

Just an fyi for inquiring minds that might wonder about the mutiple
commit records.

View raw message