db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: [doc] DITA files PDF output
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 00:18:58 GMT
For anyone who is inclined to fiddle, can you include some basic
instructions on how to produce a pdf, let's say for just the Getting
Started guide, using saxon and the default DITA xslt stylesheets as a
starting point? Are these style sheets included in any of the downloads
from http://incubator.apache.org/derby/manuals?  Also, maybe it would
help to post a pdf that exhibits the issues you and Scott discussed.

 -jean