db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject The ViewCVS interface to SVN is down
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 23:56:00 GMT
Someone mentioned getting an error when you click on the "How to build
Derby" and "How to test Derby" links at the bottom of the downloads page
(http://incubator.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html):

>The Apache Software Foundation ViewCVS Subversion interface is
>currently down while we investigate a problem with ViewCVS.
>Sorry for any inconvenience.
>Thanks,
>The Apache Software Foundation

The links on the download page use the ViewCVS interface, which is
currently down.

In the meantime, access those documents directly in svn.  Check out
either the 10.0 branch or the development trunk as described in this
section:

http://incubator.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html#Derby+source+code

The "How to build Derby" document is the Building.txt file in the root
location, and you'll find the "How to test Derby" document  in
java/testing/README.htm .

regards,

 -jean