db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Shreyas Kaushik <Shreyas.Kaus...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: test failures when built & run on linux...(from thread re derby 13)
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 03:04:29 GMT
Sure, here are the tests that failed,

derbylang/derbylang.fail:lang/desc_index.sql
derbylang/derbylang.fail:lang/distinctElimination.sql
derbylang/derbylang.fail:lang/inbetween.sql
derbylang/derbylang.fail:lang/predicatesIntoViews.sql
derbylang/derbylang.fail:lang/subqueryFlattening.sql
derbylang/derbylang.fail:lang/triggerGeneral.sql

I have atatched the full report of the test run in JIRA for Derby-13.

thanks
Shreyas