db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: [Documentation] Clarification needed
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 18:11:03 GMT
The wording could have been better, but what that is saying is that
methods 1) cancel(), 2) setEscapeProcessing() 3) setQueryTimeout() of
java.sql.Statement are not implemented for Derby. I think these methods
are not implemented for both Embedded and Network servers, if I recall
correctly...

Satheesh