db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Levitt <jlev...@mutagen.net>
Subject [doc] JIRA issues and DITA conversion
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 01:13:55 GMT
As I have been converting the docs to DITA source, I
have been trying to incorporate some of the more
trivial doc-related JIRA issues (the majority of them
are actually QUITE trivial).

However, even if I make the changes in the DITA files,
they are still not done in the current html source
that is in our committed build.  My question: should
we be closing these JIRA issues since I've made the
changes in the DITA files?  Or should we leave them
open until the html is replaced with the DITA after
all the books are converted and we have a successful
implementation for displaying them?