db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From wegor...@interia.pl
Subject Re: Hibernate problems with snapshot
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:25:32 GMT
As far as I know, Hibernate does not support Derby, so for now you would have problem with
using it - search on the topic on Hibernate forums.

You can use JDO instead - I am using JPOX JDO with Derby and it is ok.

Maciek

acemccloudxx@comcast.net napisaƂ(a):

Startuj z INTERIA.PL!!! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f1837