db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Irum Godil <softwarengineer2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Building and Using Derby Source code from Eclipse
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 04:22:55 GMT
Hi,
I am interested in checking out the Derby source code and run it in Eclipse. Essentially,
I am researching in Aspect oriented Programming (AOP) and would like to experiment on Derby.
For this I need to be loading and running the application from within a Java environment.
The problem is that I would like to build it using the default Java builder in Eclipse and
not the ant builder.

Can someone please help me on this issue; i.e. is it possible to open, build and run the entire
Derby code from within Eclipse?

Thanks.
Sincerely,
Irum Godil.