db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Levitt <jlev...@mutagen.net>
Subject Re: branching the documentation
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2005 06:59:08 GMT

--- Samuel Andrew McIntyre
<fuzzylogic@nonintuitive.com> wrote:

I think thats a good idea.  With the eventual move to
DITA source, I think it would be good to keep a branch
of the original source docs as a 10.0 branch, because
of the large amount of change (to the formatting, not
necessarily the content) that is occurring with
re-sourcing.

Also, I dont mind hitting some of these jira doc
issues while I'm creating the DITA source; I'm already
in the docs, I might as well fix some of the bugs
while I'm at it.  If anyone has any
concerns/objections about that, please let me know.