db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Dibyendu Majumdar" <dibye...@mazumdar.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Derby architecture/design documents
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 22:00:06 GMT
Jean wrote:

> If you'd like to store them on the derby web site, I'll be happy to make
> them available. Or other commiters can commit them and I'll do the
> 'forrest site' to add them to the built site.

Okay - should I send each document to this list as I go along?
If I write them up in simple HTML, would that be acceptable? I will
add diagrams to illustrate concepts as my own understanding improves.

> (And a million thanks for offering to do this!)

My pleasure, and thanks to all of you at IBM for releasing Derby to
opensource. The chance to understand how a proper DBMS works is
wonderful.

BTW, I am doing this in my spare time, so you are most likely to hear from
me between 22:00 and 01:00 hrs GMT.

Regards

Dibyendu