db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Dibyendu Majumdar" <dibye...@mazumdar.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Derby architecture/design documents
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 20:53:14 GMT
Hello,

If it is okay to do this, I'd like to volunteer to extract information out
of the Java source files and create design documents. Can I also borrow
stuff from the presentations? Where I get stuck, if  IBM developers can
answer questions, that will be great.

I am interested in the "store" module so I can start from there. Is there
any place where work-in-progress documents can be stored ?

BTW I have been using Derby as one the databases I test against in my
project SimpleJTA - http://www.simplejta.org. I have to say that the Derby
XA implementation seems more stable and correct than Oracle's. I am eagerly
looking forward to forthcoming support for XA in the Network Server.

Regards