db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Dibyendu Majumdar" <dibye...@mazumdar.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Derby architecture/design documents
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 23:46:21 GMT
Jean wrote:

> Posting the document to derby-dev is best. So far I'm the only one doing
> a 'forrest site' to build the site, but I'm hoping that will change!  :-)

I have downloaded forest and will create the documents in forest xml.
Hopefully, this will make it easier to integrate.

In terms of organising the documents, is it possible to have another tab
called "Internals" where all the design documents can go? Existing documents
under "Derby Engine" could also be moved to this tab.

Another point is that some of the stuff under "Derby Engine" would get
incorporated into the design documentation. I assume that as and when that
happens, these can be removed.

I hope to send my first attempt this weekend - how do I send the files?
Is a zip file or tar archive okay?

Thanks and Regards

Dibyendu