db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Abbott" <br...@dommoni.com>
Subject Dommoni - RoundTable Collaboration Env.
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 08:31:03 GMT
Guys,

Sorry for this but, I just wanted to let you know, our Company just
released RoundTable(TM) Collaboration Environment. RoundTable is cool in
how the addin's we've built run in existing applications like Eclipse
and Microsoft Office and integrate those applications into the
environment, keeping them connected while adding to their functionality
and value. Check it out! http://www.dommoni.com. Click on the "Learn
More" link on the flash video. I appologize for the spam but, I couldnt
help myself! :-)

Please forward this to anyone you think might be interested.

Cheers,

Brian Abbott
http://www.dommoni.com