db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <fuzzylo...@nonintuitive.com>
Subject trunk version now 10.1.0.0 alpha / 10.0 branch created
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 00:32:08 GMT
Hello derby-dev,

Now that we have a release posted and there are new features waiting to
be checked in, I have branched the current codebase and updated the
version on the trunk to 10.1.0.0 alpha so that new features can be
checked in as per the accepted version/upgrade policy.

The URL for the new branch is:

svn co
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/derby/code/branches/10.0/ .

or, you can use the switch command if you wish to move a current
working copy to the branch:

svn switch
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/derby/code/branches/10.0/

I have updated the version number on the branch to 10.0.2.2 to
distinguish newer branch builds from the current release. The branch
was created as of svn revision 110050.

andrew