db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <fuzzylo...@nonintuitive.com>
Subject Re: trunk version now 10.1.0.0 alpha / 10.0 branch created
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 00:15:35 GMT

On Dec 7, 2004, at 3:48 PM, RPost wrote:

> Do comments like this one in
> org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.StoredPage.java
> need to be changed? I have seen similar comments in other files from
> the
> 10.0.2.1 source.
>
> /* IBM Confidential

Confidential notices should have been changed to IBM Copyright notices
before the source was handed over to Apache, but apparently a few files
slipped through. I'm guessing that any remaining Confidential notices
should probably be changed over to the Apache license header by an IBM
employee, but that is just my guess. Ken and/or Dan can provide an
official answer to that question.

Please post to the list if you run across any other IBM confidential
headers such as this.

andrew