db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <fuzzylo...@nonintuitive.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] 10.0.2.1 release
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 23:55:15 GMT
On Dec 1, 2004, at 9:27 AM, Samuel Andrew McIntyre wrote:

> It appears that there are now no objections to the updated binaries
> that I have posted here:
>
> http://cvs.apache.org/dist/incubator/derby/10.0.2.1/
>
> from the Incubator PMC. However, I would like to encourage anyone
> interested to review the binaries and then vote if you find them
> acceptable.

Passed, total of eight +1 votes. Jean, could you please update the
website with the news?

I have also tagged 10.0.2.1 in subversion. Now that we have a release,
and there are new features waiting to be checked in, I am planning on
branching the 10.0 codeline and updating the version on the trunk to
10.1.0.0 alpha so that new features can be checked in as per our
version/upgrade policy. I will send out a separate note about that
shortly.

andrew