db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Amit Handa <Amit.Ha...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Suggestion for improvement to BUILDING.txt instructions
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2004 09:44:51 GMT
Also I suggest we convert it into HTML with pointers
to the sub headings so that we can scroll to that subheading/point
striaght and back to the top page.

(I guess we save link target/anchor to go straight
to a particular heading on the same page)

--
Regards,

Amit Handa,
JDBC Engineering, Java Web Services.