db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mamta Satoor <ma...@Remulak.Net>
Subject Re: Running Rowsets tests against Derby database
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:41:58 GMT
Hi John,

Yes, my patch on the list supports CONCUR_UPDATABLE
for forward only result sets.

I am not currently looking at working on scrollable updatable
resultsets. Keep in mind though that Derby at this point does not
support scrollable sensitive cursors. Derby has support for forward
only resultsets and scroll insensitive resultsets, both in read only mode.

Mamta.