db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From myrnap <my...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: 10.0.2.1. derbyTesting, jar & readme...
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:52:03 GMT

>> <>Hm. Actually, I am wondering if we should not also save the
>> derbyTesting.jar at the same release level.
>
> <>Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

>> Agreed, and a list on the site of which jvm/os/hardware combinations
>> people have run with the Derby tests would be useful. That is if anyone
>> runs the tests they could report the results to one of the lists and
>> then subsequently it could be summarized on the site.

 From last email:

> I build the derbyTesting.jar for 106978 revision. It should be placed
> at the same level as the lib and bin downloads. Should I send it to
> the list or can I send it to one of the committers directly?
>
> I have attached a testing release notes/readme file that should
> probably go in the new branch?
> It should go with the derbyTesting.jar.
> It lists the testing bugs, it could also function as the place to list
> tested revisions. If people sent their testing efforts to the list
> I'll be happy to combine it, or else maybe this file can just be patched?

I have now changed the testing.txt file into a .html, and added a table
to show the tests I know were run at IBM. Other folks could/should add
their test results to it.
If this file looks good, it should get checked in next to the
derbyTesting.jar of build 106978 parallel to the incubator release...

Myrna