db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: Getting Clover license for Derby use
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 23:05:14 GMT
I can help. Let me try to get on the community list. I will also find
out if I do get the license, if I can actually give that to you!!! :-)

Sunitha Kambhampati wrote:

> Hi All,
> I am hoping to use Clover code coverage for Derby.  The clover website
( http://www.cenqua.com/clover/licensing.html )talks about a license for
open source projects and to find out how it works for other Apache
projects, I sent an email to the Maven-Clover plugin mailing list. .
> Thanks to Brett Porter (brett@apache.org)for his responses  which I
have summarized below.
> -- There is a special clover license available to Apache and is
available in the private committers repository. So a _committer_ will be
able to access it. -- The mailing list that addresses these questions is
> -- Brett can forward more information to an apache committer.
> Also, Brett was not entirely sure if the license can be given out to a
contributor to use on the project, but said he will ask on the community
list.  Participation to the community mailing list is_ only_ available
to _committers _on Apache. Can anyone on the Derby committer's list be
willing to contact Brett Porter or get on the community mailing list.
> Thanks.
> Sunitha.
Version: GnuPG v1.2.5 (MingW32)