db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From scott hutinger <s-hutin...@wiu.edu>
Subject [Derby Documentation DITA] initial problems
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 21:58:36 GMT
The major problems with the files, are the filesystem '/' vs '\' things.
I get output fine, after moving some of the \'s to /'s.   This is an
issue that should be addressed.

I'll look at the xsl stylesheets a bit more.

Any good direction at what should be done first Jeff?  I think you know
a lot more about this than anyone.   Possibly a list of what is broken
currently; concerning the final output in html and pdf.  I think the pdf
output will require a bit of work to get everything working correctly,
so probably concentrate on correct html output.   It might be better to
build some docs (such as pdf's that lack the final goal) and have the
docs change in time due to the output getting more refined.  I think the
preferred build is probably with ant(?) until a lot of issues get sorted
out.  Although manually until that point.

Also, we might want to add something like [Derby Documentation] or what
I have, so people not interested can filter e-mail.  Although I think
everyone should be interested in the docs :-)

scott