db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From scott hutinger <s-hutin...@wiu.edu>
Subject Re: Derby documentation in XML DITA
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 06:21:24 GMT
sissonj@insession.com wrote:

>scott hutinger <s-hutinger@wiu.edu> wrote on 06/12/2004 11:38:59 AM:
>

>>I haven't followed that entire thread, nor can I find that thread
>>currently.  But, a log plugin; which I think? followes which files have
>>changed, has been developed using java.util.logging.  I think it allows
>>forrest to know which files have changed but I think it runs on a
>>dynamic site, and I am uncertain if the loging plugin is hooked into
>>forrest for this yet.
>>
>>I will keep my eyes on that and research it a bit.
>>
>>Also, I am uncertain about the release date of 0.7.  I think Jean has
>>the docs up to spec for 0.6, which I think is needed for 0.7.  Cocoon
>>had a problem creating some graphic files which would create errors in
>>site logs, that was fixed in cocoon, but I don't know if forrest updated
>>

>>cocoon with 6.0 after the release.  I can look into that on monday.
>>
>>scott
>>

>Refer to the links in the comments of the following JIRA issue:
>
>http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-79
>
>It would be nice if the JIRA issue is used to record progress on the
>documentation.

Thanks for pointing this out.  What did you have in mind for the search
on a pc?  I was wondering if you were thinking of  something like the
adobe extensible metadata platform, or something like that?  I really
haven't looked at pdf search techniques.  I guess someone could attach
derby to pdf files somehow :-)

scott