db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From scott hutinger <s-hutin...@wiu.edu>
Subject Re: svn commit: r109470 - incubator/derby/code/trunk/java/tools/org/apache/derby/impl/tools/dblook
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 15:07:56 GMT
fuzzylogic@apache.org wrote:

>Author: fuzzylogic
>Date: Wed Dec  1 23:44:03 2004
>New Revision: 109470

>Log:
>Fix message names in dblook
>
>Modified:
>   incubator/derby/code/trunk/java/tools/org/apache/derby/impl/tools/dblook/DB_Check.java
>   incubator/derby/code/trunk/java/tools/org/apache/derby/impl/tools/dblook/DB_Index.java
>   incubator/derby/code/trunk/java/tools/org/apache/derby/impl/tools/dblook/DB_Jar.java
>   incubator/derby/code/trunk/java/tools/org/apache/derby/impl/tools/dblook/DB_Key.java
>   incubator/derby/code/trunk/java/tools/org/apache/derby/impl/tools/dblook/DB_Schema.java
>   incubator/derby/code/trunk/java/tools/org/apache/derby/impl/tools/dblook/DB_StoredProcedure.java
>   incubator/derby/code/trunk/java/tools/org/apache/derby/impl/tools/dblook/DB_Table.java
>   incubator/derby/code/trunk/java/tools/org/apache/derby/impl/tools/dblook/DB_Trigger.java
>   incubator/derby/code/trunk/java/tools/org/apache/derby/impl/tools/dblook/DB_View.java
>   incubator/derby/code/trunk/java/tools/org/apache/derby/impl/tools/dblook/Logs.java

<snip>

I was going to do a clean sweep of the entire code base.  Currently I am
busy till friday, but did start yesterday a bit.  I wouldn't use this,
as I haven't verified anything at all.  But figured if you were doing
this, possibly some of the patch might help.  I also didn't see any
conflicts, but wasn't sure about your check-ins and what I started.
Also, I would guess it would be better to do the sweep in smaller chunks
rather than one large patch.?

scott