db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Levitt <jlev...@mutagen.net>
Subject Re: Derby documentation in XML DITA
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 22:03:21 GMT
Ok, so I checked the dita zip and saw that there is a
license, but it seems to allow distribution.  So I am
going to create a zip of all the dtd's (as well as the
css files, if anyone wants to use them as well), and I
am just going to include that license file in the zip
as well.  I'll send the zip to Jean to post.  Let's
keep the getting started dita files in a separate zip,
so when we have all 6 books in dita, you will only
need to download the dtd's once.