db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Levitt <jlev...@mutagen.net>
Subject Re: Derby documentation in XML DITA
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 18:40:35 GMT
Hi Susan,

The dtd files are part of the dita package announced
and linked here:

http://xml.coverpages.org/dita.html#dita131Announce

or the more complete download site on developerWorks
here:

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-dita6/x-dita_downloads.html

I recommend dita131 or dita132.

I didnt include the dtd's in these packages with the
Getting Started dita zip files.  Do you think we
should include them, or tell users downloading the
getting started zip to get them from these downloads?