db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From John Kline <John.Kl...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Running Rowsets tests against Derby database
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:35:42 GMT
Hi Mamta,

As a first step, you are going to support CONCUR_UPDATABLE for forward
only result sets.  Is that correct?  But will you then continue your
work to support scrollable updatable result sets?  If not, does your
solution just not apply to scrollable result sets?  Please let me know
as I'm going to need to figure out how to implement updatable
scrollable result sets if this isn't already being addressed.

Cheers,
John