db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From siss...@insession.com
Subject Documentation generation
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2004 05:55:31 GMT
On this topic of generating the documentation..

Could someone who knows how to generate the documentation please document
how this is done (and anything that needs to be set up/installed to do
this).

The http://incubator.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html page documents
how to build Derby, but doesn't discuss how to build the documentation.

The reason I ask is that developers may wish to contribute documentation
changes and may wish to generate the docs on their local machine to check
they are ok before submitting a patch and asking the site to be updated.

I will post a message to the user list with some feedback on the Derby
Documentation.

Regards,

John Sisson