db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Ias" <iasan...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Running Rowsets tests against Derby database
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2004 20:41:23 GMT
I met

com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.SqlException: Driver not capable

error from the following code

        	String driverName = "com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver";
            Class.forName(driverName);
            String dbUrl = "jdbc:derby:net://localhost:1527/test";
            String username = "APP";
            String password = "APP";
        	con = DriverManager.getConnection(dbUrl, username,
password);
        	Statement stmt =
con.createStatement(ResultSet.TYPE_SCROLL_SENSITIVE,ResultSet.CONCUR_UPDATAB
LE);
            ResultSet res = stmt.executeQuery("select * from message_log");
            logRowset = new JdbcRowSetImpl(res);
            logRowset.moveToInsertRow(); <- at this point

Im using Network mode with IBM DB2 Universal Driver (just downloaded last
week).

Is there any solution to this problem?

Thanks,

Ias

P.S. CacheRowset seems to work fine under the same circumstances.