db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mamta Satoor <ma...@Remulak.Net>
Subject Re: Running Rowsets tests against Derby database
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:55:10 GMT
Just couple more comments to Satheesh's reply. I have a pending patch on the
list
to support delete using updatable resultset apis. I am working on support for
update
using updatable resultset apis next.

Please keep in mind though that this support would be for forward only updatable

resultsets only. I noticed that you are trying to get scroll sensitive updatable
resultset.
Derby does not currently support scroll sensitive read only resultsets and hence
my
patch will not have support for scroll sensitive updatable resultset.

Hope this helps,
Mamta