db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: Running Rowsets tests against Derby database
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:37:21 GMT

Derby currently doesn't support Updatable resultSets. I suspect the
JdbcRowSetImpl might be invoking the updatable resultSet API of JDBC
specification. Hence you might be getting the feature not implemented error.

There are some pending patches to Derby that will get us closer to
Updatable resultsets. Derby might have complete updatable resultset API
support, hopefully, soon after that.

Satheesh